How to Apply
Funding opportunities are easy to complete and are awarded based on the quality of your application. To have the best shot at funding, you’ll want to think carefully about how your school will implement Fuel up to Play 60. You also should be aware of the eligibility rules, the judging criteria and the funding guidelines. Funds for Fuel Up to Play 60 may be used for school-wide promotional activities to support the program as well as for the implementation of specific Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Plays.
How to apply
- Be enrolled in Fuel Up to Play 60
- Have a Program Advisor signed up at your school.
- Participate in the National School Lunch Program
- Complete and submit an online Funds for Fuel Up to Play 60 application form
- Have support and involvement from the school principal, school nutrition professional, lead physical education teacher and the school’s Fuel Up to Play 60 Program Advisor
Funding applications will be accepted every June and November. You will recieve notification of the funding decision within approximately 30 days of the application deadline, and funds will be distributed shortly thereafter. The Dairy Council of Florida is always available to help you with your application, so pleae don't hesitate to contact Lori Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 407-478-5210 with any questions!