Double Dairy, Protein Packed Pancakes
- ½ C low fat cottage cheese
- ½ C oatmeal
- 3 egg whites
- Non-stick pan spray
- ¼ C low fat yogurt (flavor of your choice)
- Fresh berries
- Measure and blend cottage cheese, oatmeal, and egg whites in blender.
- Consistency should be thick, but not lumpy.
- Heat a pan on the stove top at high. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour or scoop some batter into the pan. After about 4 minutes, flip.
- Pancake will be firm and easily flipped. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown on each side.
- Layer on a plate and spread low-fat yogurt in between and top with fresh berries.