- 2 10-inch tortillas
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce
Ingredient Ideas: Pepperoni, shredded chicken, ham, bacon, Italian sausage, mushrooms, onions, spinach, peppers, pineapple, arugula, black olive, banana peppers.
- Heat skillet on medium heat
- Place one tortilla in the skillet and sprinkle half of the cheese over it.
- Then, add pizza sauce and desired ingredients.
- Follow by adding the remaining cheese and top with remaining tortilla.
- Cook until the tortilla is golden brown, turning over to brown both sides, and cheese is melted, about 5-10 minutes per side.
- Cut into wedges and serve.