3 Cheese Dip
Recipe written and created by Chef Chris Valdes.
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 lb. ground Mexican chorizo sausage
- 1 medium Onion, small dice
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper, small dice
- 1 (16 oz.) can diced Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Chili powder
- 1 Baguette – cut 1/2 inch slices, toasted
- 2 slices Munster cheese
- 2 slices Gruyere cheese
- 2 oz. Romano cheese
- Mexican chorizo, stir and cook for about five minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the cheeses and cook for about five more minutes.
- Place the chorizo mixture in an oven-safe plate and layer the cheese.
- Broil in the oven until golden brown and till the cheeses are melted and incorporated.
- Serve with toasted slices baguette.