Pizza Egg Rolls
Recipe by Juan of Juan Bite at a Time.
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Mozzarella Cheese (grated or sticks)
- Marinara Sauce
- Italian Seasoning
- 1-2 tablespoons of melted butter
- Water (to seal the wrappers)
- Cooking Oil
- Grab an egg roll wrapper and lay some melted butter, Italian seasoning, mozzarella (can use sticks or grated), pepperoni, and basil.
- Seal the edges with a little bit of water and fold, then fry in your choice of oil (or air-fry) for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce and enjoy!