Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Balls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 ounces mild cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 tablespoon flour
- Pretzel sticks, rosemary sprigs, kale for garnish
- In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, cheese, butter, mustard, and seasoning until smooth.
- Place into a bowl and chill for 10 minutes.
- If mixture is too sticky, add a small amount of flour to mixture.
- Shape into circles and, using a toothpick, draw lines along the sides to replicate a pumpkin.
- Use rosemary sprigs and pretzel sticks to create stems and kale to produce greenery.
- Serve with crackers.