Skinny Buffalo Dip
- 2 cups shredded (cooked) chicken breast
- 4 ounces softened Neufchatel cheese
- 1/3 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 3 tbs low fat/ light ranch dressing
- 2 tbs low fat/light blue cheese dressing
- 2-4 tbs buffalo wing sauce
- ¼ cup finely diced celery
- ¼ cup finely diced carrots
- In a bowl, combine the Neufchatel cheese, yogurt, ranch, and buffalo sauce.
- Microwave on HIGH for one minute, stir until smooth.
- Gently fold in the chicken breast, carrots, and celery.
- Serve hot or chilled with additional celery, carrots, and crackers.