Arroz con Leche
Breakfast recipe written and created by Niccole of Multicultural Maven.
- 1 cup medium grain rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can Evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.5 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins optional
- Add rice, water, salt to a large pot.
- Bring rice to boil and cook uncovered for 20 minutes. Drain water.
- Stir in milk, evaporated milk, condensed milk, and vanilla. Add in raisins (if using).
- Reduce heat to low and continue to cook, uncovered, stirring constantly until mixture is thick - about 15 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to serving bowls. Dust with cinnamon.
- Serve warm or cold.