Hot Frothy Mocha
Recipe by Livin Mod.
- 8 ounces hot brewed strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons of melted sugar free chocolate
- 1/2 cup @floridamilk
- Optional: whipped cream.
- Grab your cup and add the chocolate.
- Pour the milk in the frother until the milk foams. Alternatively, whisk vigorously by hand until the milk foams, about 1 minute. Pour the frothed milk into the cup.
- Add coffee
- If desired, garnish with light whipped cream.
- Pair your mocha with your favorite cookies or toast, and enjoy!