Peppermint White Russian Cocktail
Recipe by Cindy the Yummy Geek.
- 1 cup of creamy Milk ( ½ whole milk, ½ heavy cream)
- 3.5 oz Vodka of your choice
- 3.5 oz Khalua
- 3.5 oz Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 cup of Simple syrup in bowl
- Crushed Candy Cane and candy canes (decor optional)
- Dip rim of glasses into simple syrup and then dip rim in a bowl with crushed candy canes.
- Pour ice in each glass, about half way.
- Pour in 1.5 ounces of Vodka and Khalua into each glass.
- Mix 1 cup of creamy milk and 3.5 oz of Peppermint Schnapps into Shaker.
- Pour the mixture into each glass, filling up all the way.
- Add candy canes for that extra Holiday feel. Drink Responsibly and ENJOY!