Pina Colada Boozy Milkshake
Recipe written and created by Diahann Smith.
- 5 cups of Vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup of cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup of pineapple chucks
- 1/2 cup of rum
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Toasted sweetened coconut flakes
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino Cherries for garnish
- Blend ice cream, pineapple chunks, coconut cream,milk, rum in blender.
- Add add a few ice cubes to thicken up milkshake. (optional)
- Blend until completely mixed and smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses.
- Top with whipped cream, toasted coconut flakes and cherry.
- Serve immediately.