Pumpkin Caramel Bourbon Milkshake
Recipe written and created by Cuban Babii Eats.
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 cups of vanilla ice cream (add more if you like a thicker shake)
- 4 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- Caramel sauce
- Crushed Graham cracker (optional)
- In a blender, combine the milk, vanilla ice cream, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice. Blend on high until combined. Then add in the bourbon and blend.
- Take a serving glass and drizzle the caramel sauce around the inside. You can also pour some around the rim and dip into the crushed graham cracker.
- Pour the shake into the serving glasses. Top with whip cream, crushed graham cracker and more caramel.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!