St. Patrick’s Day Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake
You just won't have enough of this Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake. It's a great choice for St. Patrick’s Day.
Recipe created by Terri Truscello Miller from LoveandConfections.com
- 1/4 cup melted dark chocolate candy melting wafers
- St. Patrick’s Day shamrock sprinkle mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Mint Green gel food color, optional
- Freshly Whipped Cream
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip rims of glasses into chocolate then immediately sprinkle with shamrock sprinkle mix. Refrigerate 5-10 minutes.
- In high-powered blender, combine milk, ice cream and a few drops of mint green food color. Blend until combined.
- Pour into glasses, top with freshly whipped cream and more sprinkles.