Berrylicious Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Recipe written and created by Tracy Shaw of Food Wine Sunshine.
- 1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1 cup Florida blueberries
- 1 cup diced Florida strawberries
- 1/2 cup Florida milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Open the cinnamon rolls and cut each roll into quarters.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the milk, eggs, and maple syrup. Mix well.
- Add the cinnamon roll quarters and berries to the bowl with the milk and egg mixture. Gently stir to make sure all pieces are coated. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until cooked throughout.
- Top with icing from cinnamon roll package.