Breakfast of Champions
- 1 C milk
- 2 tsp safflower oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 C gluten free pancake mix
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/3 C Ghiradelli white chips
- 1/3 C maple syrup
- 2 large star fruit
- 1/3 C strawberries or blueberries
- 1/3 C bananas
- ½ C granola
- 1 C Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2- 100 g Acai pouches
- 1/3 C tart cherry juice
- 1/3 C Greek yogurt
- 1 C milk
- 1 C spinach
- ½ C mango, diced and frozen
- ½ C pineapple, diced and frozen
- 1 tsp organic chia seeds
- 1 medium McIntosh apple
- 1 tsp organic honey
- Mix milk, egg, safflower oil, pancake mix, bananas and white Ghiradelli chips in bowl until smooth.
- Spoon out batter onto hot griddle. Cook 3-5 minutes and flip when golden brown.
- Remove and use cookie cutters to form footballs, helmets and stars.
- Cut star fruit into 1/4-inch slices to use for garnish.
- Place acai pouch into mixer with tart cherry juice. Blend.
- Line coconut bowl with organic granola. Add Greek yogurt after filling bowl with acai mixture.
- Top with fresh strawberries, blueberries and/or bananas.
- Keep in freezer until serving.
- Pour all smoothie ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth. Add a straw & enjoy!
Serving Instructions: Place pancakes on plate along with maple syrup in center. Write “BOC” with yogurt. Garnish with star fruit. Set acai bowl on one side and smoothie bowl on opposite.