Recipe written and created by ModMiami.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup of milk @floridamilk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Add sugar and whisk until smooth, then include egg, milk and vanilla and whisk until silky. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Fold in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop, a spoon or your hands, place cookie dough on the pan.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until cookies become a light golden color.