Recipe written and created by Tracy Shaw of Food Wine Sunshine.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of Florida Milk - I used 2%
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups diced veggies - I used mushrooms, mini sweet peppers, grape tomatoes, zucchini, red onions and jalapenos
- 1/2 cup meat of choice - I had 3 breakfast chicken sausages leftover from the weekend, so I used those!
- Salt, pepper and seasonings to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean and dice all veggies.
- Warm an oven-safe skillet, I used cast iron.
- Sauté vegetables and sausage.
- While vegetables and sausage are cooking, mix 6 eggs and the milk in a small bowl.
- Once the vegetables are soft, gently pour in the milk/egg mixture to the skillet.
- Bake for 15-18 mins until eggs are thoroughly cooked and top is slightly brown.
- Serve with fresh fruit and a glass of Florida Milk.