Raspberries and Pistachio Overnight Oats
Recipe by Cindy the Yummy Geek.
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 2.5 cups of Florida Milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups raspberries for jam
- 2 cups crushed pistachio
- Fresh raspberries for topping
- Combine the rolled oats, milk, and honey in a medium bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge overnight to soak.
- For the jam place raspberries and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until sugar dissolves and raspberries soften. Transfer to a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside to cool completely(You can prepare the night before as well, and refrigerate)
- Layer the raspberry jam, crushed pistachio and oat mixture in serving jars or cups. Top with the raspberries and pistachios. Enjoy!