Blood Orange Creamsicles
Recipe created and written by Bianca Dottin.
- 1 cup blood orange juice
- Blood orange zest
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar (optional)
- Gather the ingredients.
- Place the blood orange juice, blood orange zest, and yogurt into a blender.
- Pulse until completely mixed.
- Add in the sugar if you desire a little more sweetness.
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours until popsicles are completely solid.
- Run hot water over the popsicle mold to release the popsicles.
- Serve and enjoy