Boozy Oreo Kinder Bueno Shake
Recipe by Juan of Juan Bite at a Time.
- 3 scoops of cookies n cream ice cream or vanilla
- 1/4 cup–1/2 cup of milk
- 1- 2 shots of vodka
- 2 - 3 Oreos
- 2 Kinder Bueno Bars
- Whipped cream
- Prep by grabbing a blender, ice cream, 2 Kinder Bueno Bars, 2 Oreos, vodka, and milk.
- Pour the ice cream, Kinder Bueno Bars, Oreos, vodka, and milk into the blender.
- Mix until you have a creamy thick consistency.
- Leave the shake in the blender to the side.
- Grab Oreos and crush them in a plastic bag.
- In a tall serving glass, pour the shake from the blender.
- Top it with whipped cream, and sprinkle over the crushed Oreos.