Cream Cheese Fudge
Recipe is written and created by Cristy Steward-Harfmann of the Happy Family Blog.
- 6 oz Unsweetened chocolate
- 6 oz Cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Evaporated milk or cream
- 4 cups confectioner's sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whip the cream cheese and evaporated milk.
- Melt chocolate and mix with vanilla extract
- Mix chocolate into the cream cheese mixture.
- Mix in the confectioner's sugar (a small amount at a time).
- Add to an 8x8 pan lined with aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray
- Let sit on the counter for 2-3 hours or 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Slice into cubes. Serve or roll into balls and in sprinkles