Recipe by Cindy the Yummy Geek.
- 4 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons hot butterscotch
- 2 cups Cream Soda
For Whipped Topping
- 1.5 cups of heavy cream
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot butterscotch
- Set your crock pot to high.
- Combine milk, butter, brown sugar, and butterscotch and heat in crock pot for about 45 minutes - 1 hr (milk should be foamy).
- Remove from Crockpot and transfer to a pitcher.
- Next, add the cream soda to the pitcher and mix well.
- Serve warm in your favorite mug.
- Top with Hot Butterscotch Whipped Cream.
For Whipping Topping
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream, butterscotch, and sugar.
- Whisk until fluffy.