Gluten-Free Sugar Cookie
Recipe written and created by Sporty Mommas.
- 2 cups Gluten Free flour (almond flour)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, blend together sugar and softened butter. Slowly add milk and vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt to the mixture. Mix together. Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Scoop the dough into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.
- Add frosting or sprinkles after cookies cool for about ten minutes.