Nutella Cheesecake Cookie Shooters
By Terri Truscello from Love and Confections.
- chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar, divided
- toasted hazelnuts, garnish
- raspberries, garnish
- chocolate wafer cookies, garnish
- gold sprinkles, garnish
- Crush chocolate wafer cookies to make crumbs. Place 1-2 tablespoons in the bottom of each dessert shot glass.
- In a medium bowl, beat Nutella, cream cheese, and all but 3 tablespoons of the powdered sugar.
- In separate bowl, whisk heavy whipping cream, and 3 tablespoons powdered sugar until stiff. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Place cheesecake mix into piping bag and pipe into dessert glasses. Garnish with chocolate wafer cookie, raspberries, toasted hazelnuts, and gold sprinkles.