Strawberry Cheesecake Cottage Cheese Ice Cream
Recipe by Juan of Juan Bite at a Time.
- 2 1/2 cups cottage cheese (or a pack if you just want to make a small batch)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3-4 strawberries (can use less or more if you want the flavor to be more prominent)
- 3-4 diced strawberries (can use less)
- 2-3 crushed graham crackers
- Blend 2-3 cups of cottage cheese, 3-4 strawberries (can use more), and 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Pour mixture into a bowl or freezer-proof tin.
- Dice 3 strawberries and crush 2-3 graham crackers.
- Mix in diced berries and crushed graham cracker crumbs (reserve some).
- Top the mixture with the remaining diced berries and graham cracker crumbs.
- Freeze for a few hours or overnight, and enjoy!