Crockpot Macaroni Pie
Recipe written and created by Sporty Mommas.
- Dried Elbow Macaroni (3 cups)
- Evaporated Milk (12oz)
- Fresh Whole Milk (2 1/2 cups)
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese (8oz)
- Mild Cheddar Cheese (8oz)
- Butter (1/2 cup, melted)
- Paprika (1/2 teaspoon)
- Breadcrumbs (optional)
- Eggs (3 egg yolks)
- Salt (1/2 teaspoon)
- Pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
- Use a 4-quart or 6-quart crockpot. Add the uncooked macaroni, evaporated milk, whole milk, butter, egg yolks, salt and pepper.
- Stir in grated cheese, save some for the topping. Mix well.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese and paprika on top. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Add breadcrumbs on top. (Optional)