Grilled Chicken Tenders with Dijon and Yogurt Sauce
- 2 pounds of chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of grated garlic
- Salt, black pepper, chili powder to taste
- ¾ cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- Squirt of honey
- Salt to taste
- Place chicken tenders in a bowl and season with ingredients above.
- Heat grill on high heat. Sear the chicken for 2 minutes on each side
- Continue cooking until cooked through
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients above.
- Serve with chicken tenders.