Spooky Halloween Ghost Shakes
Recipe by Michelle of The Village Cook.
- 2 cups reduced fat milk
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate ships at 50% power for 40 seconds, stir and repeat at 10 second intervals until melted. Using a clean paintbrush, paint ghost face on the inside of a clear cup.
- Allow to set (5 minutes)
- In a blender, combine the milk, frozen yogurt, and vanilla. Pour into prepared cups.