Recipe created and written by Diahann Smith.
- 2 slices of Muenster Cheese cut into thin strips
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 tbsp. of pizza sauce
- Mini peperoni or Black olives, sliced
- Toast one side on the bread.
- On the untoasted side spread pizza sauce over the bread.
- Lay strips of cheese across the sauce and at slight angles to look like bandages.
- Add to slices of peperoni or olives for eyes.
- Pop back under the grill or toaster to melt the cheese.
- Serve with an ice cold glass of fresh milk.