Apple and Sweet Onion Wraps with Greek Yogurt Mayo
Cheddar apple and sweet onion wraps with Greek yogurt "mayo"
- 1 small granny Smith apple. sliced thin
- 1/4 small sweet onion, such as Vidalia, sliced thin
- 3 slices thin sliced Cheddar cheese (low fat)
- 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (nonfat)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
- 2 large tortillas or other desired flatbread
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon juice and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mixture over tortilla(s) or flatbread and arrange apples, onions and cheese.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick if necessary.
Note: Using a mandolin to ensure paper thin slices of apples helps to make wrap roll best.