Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles
Recipe provided by Peanutt and Jelly.
- 16 ounces stir fry rice noodles
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3-4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Finely mince garlic and add to saute pan with 1 tbsp of vegetable oil. Saute over low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in all remaining sauce ingredients. Whisk together until smooth, adding more milk as needed to reach your desired consistency.
- Serve with crushed peanuts, scallions, red pepper flakes and sesame seeds!