Recipe written and created by Concerned Cook.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 12 oz baby yellow potatoes (or any potatoes) (12 oz)
- 1 cup kale (packed tightly)
- 2 scallions
- 1 tbsp Irish butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Fill up a pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until they're tender; add the kale for 5 minutes so that it's tender up as well.
- Thinly chop a few scallions.
- Add the boiled potatoes, kale, scallions, butter, salt, garlic powder, and Florida Milk to a food processor.
- Pulse all ingredients until creamy and serve.
- Optional: Add more milk for a creamier consistency.