Zucchini and Summer Squash Feta Tomato Bake
- 2 large zucchini, cut in quarters
- 2 large summer squash, cut in quarters
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 6 garlic whole garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 cup and a half Feta Cheese
- 1 tbsp red pepper chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Scallions for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Using an 8 by 8 baking dish or similar size dish, add all the ingredients and fully combined. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, mix again.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until feta cheese bits are lightly browned. Garnish with scallions and serve warm.
Tip: I used feta cheese but feel free to use your favorite cheese such as cheddar, pepper jack, and even shredded gouda cheese.