Valentine's Day Smoothie
Recipe written and created by Alyssa Greenstein, Florida Dairy Farmer's own Senior Manager of Nutrition Affairs!
- ½ cup Cabot plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries or 3/4 cup fresh strawberries (can add raspberries as well)
- ½ cup ice added as needed for desired thickness
- 1- 2 tbsp chocolate chips or garnish (optional)
- Blend all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Add more ice and blend again if desired.
- Pour into a serving glass, top with mini chocolate chips and sliced strawberries. Serve immediately.