4th of July Milkshakes
Recipe by Juan of Juan Bite at a Time.
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 4 Oreos (1 used for garnish)
- 3-4 drops of blue food dye (can use more depending on how blue you want it)
- 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Whipped Cream
- Red, white, & blue sprinkles
- Blend three scoops of vanilla ice cream, 3 Oreos, a few drops of blue food dye, and ¾ cup of milk until combined.
- Serve your Fourth of July milkshake in a tall cup and top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and more Oreos (optional).
- Share with a friend and enjoy!