Boozy Banana Pudding Milkshake
Recipe by Diahann Smith @DiahannCooks.
- 4 cups Sutton Milk Banana Pudding Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup fresh Florida milk
- 4 oz – 6 oz Ole Smoky Banana Pudding Moonshine
- Whipped cream
- Caramel Syrup (optional)
- Mini vanilla wafers
- Combine ice cream, milk and moonshine in a blender.
- Cover and pulse until mixture is blended.
- Serve in a chilled glass with caramel syrup inside the rim, top with whipped cream and vanilla wafers.
Notes – You can substitute banana pudding ice cream for vanilla ice cream and a frozen banana.