Get the bubble tea experience from the comfort of your home thanks to this recipe written and created by Tracy Shaw of Food Wine Sunshine.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit - we used blueberries, mango and strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Ice - if using fresh fruit I recommend using 4-5 ice cubes to give your Bubble Tea a nice thicker consistency.
- Prepared Boba (Black tapioca Pearls)
- Prepare your Boba according to package instructions. I prepared 1 cup for the 3 Bubble Teas.
- Add the fruit, milk, ice and honey into your favorite blending device
- Mix until smooth
- Add prepared boba to your favorite glass
- Pour in your fruit/milk mixture
- Serve with a wide straw so you can enjoy your boba
- Enjoy your Bubble Tea!