Chocolate Peppermint Smoothie
Recipe courtesy of got milk?
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups packed spinach
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp honey (or chocolate syrup)
- 3/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- whipped cream and fresh mint (optional)
- Combine milk with spinach in blender and pulse several times just until spinach has been incorporated. Add remaining ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with whipped cream and fresh mint, if desired.