Chocolate Spoons for Hot Chocolate
This recipe was created by the Healthy Family Project.
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Sprinkles for topping
- Use double boiler method to melt chocolate chips.
- Dip spoons into melted chocolate and lay them on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rest spoons against a higher surface (we used a box of spaghetti) so chocolate doesn’t slide off before hardening.
- Before the chocolate cools, top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until chocolate has hardened.
- Dip in a warm cup of milk when ready to make the perfect cup of hot chocolate!