Recipe written and created by Chef Chris Valdes. Photo by Stephanie of @healthyholme.
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups whole milk
- 6 ounces DonQ Rum
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Nutmeg pinch optional
- In a blender, blend together all the ingredients (except the cinnamon sticks), until fully mixed.
- Pour the drink mixture into a sealable container with the 3 cinnamon sticks and let sit over night.