Green Smoothie Bowl
Recipe courtesy of got milk?
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- granola (optional)
- unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)
- mango, for topping (optional)
- pineapple, for topping (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a high-power blender and puree until very smooth, adding more milk if needed to achieve desired thickness. Using a spatula, pour smoothie into a bowl.
- Top with granola and/or additional unsweetened coconut flakes, mango and pineapple, if desired.