Kids’ Breakfast Sushi
- 1 piece baby kale
- 1-1 inch slice gouda cheese
- 1-inch piece mango
- 1 shredded carrot, sliced thin
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1-½ in slices
- 4-5 strawberries
- ¼ C yogurt
- 1 tangerine
- 12-15 mint leaves
- 4-5 blueberries
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
Fuji String Along
- 1 stick string cheese
- I piece bib lettuce
- 3 slices shredded carrot
- 1 slice crostini
- 1-½ cherry tomatoes
- ¼ tsp strips of fresh basil
- 3 carrot pieces, small
- ½ C honey
- 1 C powdered milk
- ½ C peanut butter
- 1 C crushed graham crackers
- 2 whole wheat tortillas 8-10” diameter
- 2 T honey
- ¼ tsp black sesame seeds
- 1 banana, split in half lengthwise
- 1 C vanilla Greek yogurt
- 6 strawberry, halves
- Place cheese on baby kale, top with mango.
- Wrap and tie with sliced carrot.
- Cut thick cucumber slices. Make “cups” by removing seeds at an angle.
- Cut one strawberry into 4 sections. Place the strawberry wedges in cucumber at an angle along the edge of the cucumber. Fill the center of the strawberry flower with a small amount of plain Greek yogurt to hold strawberry in place.
- Section a tangerine into wedges and cut across it to make little triangles. Place triangles between each strawberry wedge.
- Top with mint leaves. Place a small amount of grated ginger in the center and a blueberry on top.
Fuji String Along
- Roll string cheese in bib lettuce; tie with shredded carrot and place on crostini.
- Top with ½ cherry tomato filled with basil and slice of carrot.
- Put tooth pick through tomato, cheese and carrot slice to hold upright. Sprinkle with fresh basil.
- Prepare peanut butter mixture by mixing first four ingredients together; set aside.
- Coat a tortilla with a thin layer of honey and sprinkle a few black sesame seeds. Flip over and coat with peanut butter mixture.
- Put 1/2 of banana on top and roll tortilla. Slice into 6 pieces. Place a dollop of yogurt on top of each slice and top with half a strawberry.