Avocado Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 Ripe Hass Avocados, pits removed and flesh scooped out
- 2 Cups of Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup of Half & Half
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons Pure Honey
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- Juice of Half of a Lime
- 1/3 Cup of Chopped Chocolate
- In a blender, add all of the ingredients except the chopped chocolate. Blend until fully mixed. Note: The mixture will create a whipped cream texture.
- With a rubber spatula, pour the mixture into a bowl and mix in the chopped chocolate.
- Follow the directions of your ice cream machine to complete the ice cream.
- Once completed, place in the freezer in a sealed plastic container with a lid.
No ice cream machine? No problem! Place in a plastic container and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
End product will be a creamy light avocado ice cream. Serve and garnish with edible flowers or mint, and chocolate shavings.
More options: Add after blending ice cream: raisins, chopped mint, almonds, walnuts or chocolate chips.