Key Lime Ice Cream Pie
Recipe created and written by Florida Dairy Farmer's own Diahann Smith.
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream softened
- 1 key lime pie - fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup white chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- whipped cream
- Soften ice cream for about 30 minutes to an hour outside the freezer. Make sure it does not melt completely.
- Chop key lime pie into cubes.
- In a large bowl mix ice cream, pie, and white and chocolate chips.
- Place mix in a freezer proof container with lid for at least 8 hrs.
- Top with whipped cream, more chips and slivered almonds