Monster Cookies Served with a Chocolate Milkshake
- 1 stick butter - softened/room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp milk
- Purple Food Coloring Gel
- Orange Food Coloring Gel
- Green Food Coloring Gel
- Mini Marshmallows for teeth and/or eyes
- Candy Eyes
- Chocolate Chips and White Chocolate Chips for teeth or eyes
Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
- 2 ¼ cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Sticks Softened Butter
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Milkshake Ingredients
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 3/4 cup chocolate milk
Chocolate Chip Cookie:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda and vanilla extract using a mixer.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Slowly add the flour 1/4 a cup at time.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Prepare baking sheets with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Make small cookie dough balls, approximately 1 inch.
- Place the cookie dough balls onto the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool.
- While the cookies are cooling, divide the frosting into four small bowls. Add green, purple and orange gel food coloring and mix well. Leave one white if desired.
- Once the cookies are completely cooled, place a spoonful of frosting between two cookies.
- Add a little frosting on the top cookie to hold the eyes and other fun decorations in place.
- In a large bowl (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), mix the butter until smooth.
- Mix in the powdered sugar, a little at a time.
- Add in the vanilla extract.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of milk a little at a time too.
- Blend until smooth.
- Blend ingridents until smooth
- Enjoy with Halloween Cookies!