Recipe by Terri Truscello Miller of Love and Confections.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 large milkshakes
Halloween Green Monster Milkshake Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup white store-bought frosting
- Green gel food color
- Halloween Sprinkles and candy eyes
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups vanilla bean ice cream
Halloween Green Monster Milkshake Directions:
- Mix frosting and a few drops of green food color until desired color. Using an offset spatula, spread frosting around the rim of two glasses. Add sprinkles and candy eyes. Refrigerate 5-10 minutes.
- In high-powered blender, combine milk, ice cream and a few drops of green food color. Blend until combined. Pour into glasses, top with freshly whipped cream and more sprinkles.