Passion Fruit Ice Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can (14 ounce) condensed milk
- 2 cups passion fruit puree
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to your Ice cream maker and follow the manuals instructions or pour into a clear container with a tight lid and freeze overnight. Serve and enjoy.
Idea: Add extra flavor to your Passion fruit ice cream by adding chopped mint before freezing it or by topping it with a drizzle of condensed milk. Serve it in a cone, cup, or enjoy it as a summer milk shake.