Mac and Cheese Grilled Cheese
- 1 cup prepared macaroni and cheese, cooled to room temperature.
- 2 slices cheddar or American cheese
- 2 slices thick bread
- 2 TBS butter
- Heat 1 TBS of butter in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Place one slice of cheese on bread and place into skillet.
- Gently spoon mac and cheese mixture on top. Top with second cheese slice.
- Top with remaining bread and continue to cook until bread is golden, approximately 4 minutes.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of butter, and turn sandwich to grill until golden, another 4 minutes.
- Garnish with a sprig of parsley and serve with a tall glass of milk!