Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 24 oz plain Greek yogurt (I used Whole milk Greek Yogurt, low fat or fat free yogurt work great)
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup fruit (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- All fruit preserves - I choose to use strawberry and lemon curd
- Chocolate - optional, I used chocolate chips
Additional topping options: coconut, nuts, granola, cereal, pretzels, flax seeds, chia seeds, nut butter, maple syrup, chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, caramel syrup
- In a small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt and honey.
- Line a 9x11 pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Evenly spread the yogurt mix onto the pan with a spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle the granola or your choice of toppings and cut fruit on top of the yogurt. Lightly press toppings into the yogurt.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or until frozen. Once frozen, remove from freezer, break into pieces, and enjoy!