Air Fryer Zucchini Pizza Bites
Recipe is written and created by Cristy Steward-Harfmann of the Happy Family Blog.
- Tomato sauce
- Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Mozzarella cheese bock
- Wash and dry the zucchini.
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices.
- Put parchment paper at the bottom of the air fryer and spray with cooking spray.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Add tomato sauce to each piece of zucchini. Then top with cheese and your favorite toppings.
- Cook at 350° for 5-7 minutes. They will be very warm so use tongs to remove the pizza bites.